I really liked how the cupcake messenger bag I made for my now failed Craft Challenge came out so when I was asked to make one (along with an iPad case) for an order, I was excited. The messenger bag is lined with a stiffer red fabric and interfacing to give it more stability. Again, a front pocket was added for the smaller items.
This was my first time making an iPad case and I made it a little differently than I did with the Kindle cases I've made in the past. For this one, I added an outside pocket and a zipper opposed to a foldover flap for closure. Also used felt to give it added padding to help protect the iPad.
A matching tissue holder is also shown in the picture above.