Wednesday, June 1, 2011
My First RECONSTRUCTED T-shirt Project
I finally got around to reconning one of favorite t-shirts after wanting to start the project for a while now. I am actually pretty proud of how it came out. It's too bad that I ended up making it too small (note to self: add even more inches next time for trimming and seam allowances). I wore the original shirt often (even with the hole) as a night shirt so it became pretty worn and comfy. Since I can't really do anything with it for now, I'm not going to bother trying to fix the hole.
All in all, I'm happy with the outcome even though I can't wear it. Maybe I'll figure out how to convert it smaller and give it to one of my friends' kid. Can't wait to get the next one made. Maybe I'll even get to wear it.