Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Panda Hat and Fall Festival



I generally try not to buy too much stuff for myself because I'm constantly running out of room and purging in my tiny apartment but I saw the cute hats that Lorena from Baby Accessories and More by Lorena makes, I could not resist. For one thing, I don't spend a lot of money on myself to begin with but I needed this hat. I *wanted* this hat. It's so....me. And not to mention, I don't know how to crochet. And the hat arrived at the perfect time as I will wear it this weekend when my friend and I are vending in Culver City at Farragut Elementary School at their Fall Festival (shameless plug - come out to see us!)

Farragut Elementary School Fall Festival is happening this Saturday on Oct. 22 from 11am-4pm. Their address is 10820 Farragut in Culver City, CA. They will have games, a chili cook-off, a cake walk, haunted houses, inflateables, craft vendors (that's where we come in) and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment