Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July Backyard Fireworks

I'm pretty lucky that anytime there is a firework show, I can step out onto my porch or watch from my kitchen windows.  This year for the the 4th, I opted to stay in for the night and set up camera to catch the display.  I live a few miles from downtown L.A and last night, there were at least 3 or 4 displays going in my area--from the South, the West and the East.  Facing south with my camera set up was the best option although it was the farthest view.  Here are the pics from last night's show after they were cleaned up with Photoshop.

What was really exciting was, before the sky got completely dark, I looked over towards the western sky and noticed Venus making an appearance.
 


Closeup of Venus sans telescope
 
 
 
 
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment