Saturday, April 27, 2013

California to Arizona to California



One of my favorite road trips is the drive from Los Angeles to Phoenix.  I don't know what it is about the drive but it puts me in a different state of mind.  I love getting up at 2am-ish and leaving by 3 or 4am to make the trip.  With that being said, here are some pictures from my too short trip.  While there, we went to the Desert Botanical Garden, I saw my friend, El Badgedor in Tempe and caught The XX while there.

Sunrise
Sunrise

Sunrise
At the family's
A neighborhood quail
Cactus pear flower

A bee in a cactus flower in the front yard

Backyard yellow back spiny lizard
Desert Botanical Garden

Cactus Wren
Cactus wren mama feeding her babies
The only hummingbird pic I was able to get and it came out fantastic
 

Tempe
Took a really short hike up to Hole in the Rock

The view on the other side is spectacular
The XX at The Marquee Theater, April 15, 2013
The XX at The Marquee Theater, April 15 2013

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment