Friday, June 21, 2013

Fabric Basket - Pinterest Craft Challenge


I found this fabulous fabric basket tutorial months ago on Pinterest and didn't have a chance to tackle the project until my friend mentioned she wanted one.  She just happened to have a birthday around the same time she mentioned it so I decided to make her one as a surprise (along with some fabric napkins and fabric kitchen towels we were trading services for).  This is the pin of the website I saw and the directions are fantastically easy.  I found some awesome gray and white chevron fabric and matching geometric circles at Joann's.   

Here are some pics from different angles of the basket.  In one of the pics, I filled the basket with the napkins I made for her.  I'll have a separate post for the napkins later.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment