Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tyrsa's Button Up Clutch



By now, I pretty much use the same basic pattern when making most of my bags or pouches.  It's clean, it's easy and it looks like nice.  So, that being said, this clutch I made for a coworker for her birthday is no different.

 

The inside boasts the main compartment and and outer pocket much like the phone cozy and ID wallets I make.


The outside has a vintage button elastic closure.  This particular vintage button is from my grandmother's collection.  I can now say I am obsessed with vintage buttons.   


I started out with the idea of making her a wristlet but somehow it became a clutch instead.  Turns out, the girl had been wanting a clutch so I must have known that unconsciously :D

 (Special thanks to my friend Genevie for modeling the clutch)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment