Wednesday, July 18, 2012

30 Day Pinterest Craft Challenge



I am going to put this out here before I chicken out and change my mind :)  Starting Aug 1, I will be challenging myself with a 30 Day Pinterest Craft Challenge.  August has 31 days so I will allow myself one free day since I do work full time and pick up extra massage work on my days off :)  For the entire month of August, I will pick a pin from my Future Projects board and make my version of it.  I will post my results on my blog and will link the posts here as well.  Wish me luck!  Follow me if you would like to see what projects I have in store for myself :)

http://pinterest.com/lotusbomb/future-projects/

Dec 2012 update:
The 30 Day Pnterest Craft Challenge was a fail lol.  I only managed to make stuff for roughly half the month but I enjoyed the challenge so much that I decided to make this an ongoing thing and not just limited to 30 days.  To see what I've made from the Pinterest pins I found, go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment