Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kawaii Strawberry Phone Wristlet




Here's an adorable (if I do say so myself) kawaii strawberry wristlet I made.  It has two compartments inside to hold your phone and your cash/plastic money with a snap button closure and ribbon to wear the wristlet.  I also used beads for the seed detailing on both sides.  I made this out of felt and it was entirely handstitched.  I liked it so much that I also made a monkey one but I don't have pics of that one yet :)

The above strawberry phone wristlet is available for purchase for $24 and is ready to be shipped.  Please send me an email to joyce [at]  asianinvasionsaloon [dot] com if you are interested or you can contact me through facebook.  

Don't forget that I will be starting my 30 Day Pinterest Craft Challenge on Aug. 1st :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment