Monday, July 30, 2012

Glitter Polish Removed in 5 Minutes!


I swear my toes are not trying to fend off an alien abduction.  I found this pin on Pinterest on how to remove glitter polish in 5 minutes using acetone polish remover, cotton ball/pads and tinfoil.  I admit I was a little bit skeptical at first but then thought "what the hey...let's try it".  HOLY CRAP.  Definitely no false advertising there.  I did not have to scrub with all my strength to take off the glitter nor did I have to spend 15 minutes on the process. All you have to do is soak cotton pieces into acetone polish remover (I used cotton pads and cut them into pieces as suggested in the post from Simply, Autumn Rush), put a cotton piece over each nail, cover with foil, wait 5 minutes and voila!  Apparently, they do this in nail salons but what do I know....I've never had a professional mani/pedi.  Never.  I will also never hesitate with blinging up my toes again. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment