Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 1 - Pinterest 30 Day Craft Challenge - Bandana Pillowcase Dress

This bandana pillowcase dress I made today is the first project of the Pinterest 30 Day Craft Challenge based on the crafty pins on one of my boards.  My project was inspired by this bandana pillowcase dress by Trey and Lucy and this patriotic pillowcase dress by Aesthetic Nest.  I love the ruffled hem from the patriotic dress and when I saw the bandana dress, I knew I wanted to combine both pins into one project. Wish I had a handy kid around to model this dress!



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Such a darling dress! thanks for sharing with me. -Anneliese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sell these? I would love to buy it... not quite crafty enough to make it myself.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tristan! I'm so sorry but I don't have any available for sale at the moment. My bracelet shop on etsy is keeping me fairly busy :)

      Delete