Friday, August 31, 2012

Rick Rack Rose Rings


I have to admit that the 30 Day Pinterest Craft Challenge didn't go as well as I had hoped.  Out of the 30 days of crafts, I managed to do 15 (not including two or three unfinished projects).  I guess it's still not too shabby considering that I work full time among some other stuff I had been dealing with.  I definitely learned a lot, making things I might never have, content with staring at the projects on the screen.  I also learned a bit more with sewing and rediscovered my love and joy of making a new garment or bag.  

To conclude this Craft Challenge, I am ending it with the rick rack rose rings I made.  The tutorial from The Ribbon Retreat can be found here.  I've actually (and am also in the process of making more) made a few more which I will post later (I haven't taken any pics yet).  But overall, I loved how they turned out and already sold a few.  

BTW, it's never too early to start shopping for Christmas! :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment