Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 2 of the 30 Day Pinterest Craft Challenge Contest

Day 2 of the 30 Day Pinterest Craft Challenge is now complete.  I'm going to make you wait until tonight to post the project because I have to go massage some folks :)  In the meantime, do you have any guesses?  Take a look at the my board and see if you can guess what I made.  If you're right, I'll send you a magnet a set of your choice :)   Leave your guess in the comment section.  One guess per person please.  You can earn another guess by leaving your guess on my facebook page.  Don't forget to mention the contest if you're leaving a comment separate from the fb post :)

In the event that more than one person guesses the right answer, a random drawing will be held to pick the winner.  Good luck!

Contest ends at midnight tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment