Friday, January 18, 2013

Aaarrrrhhhh! Pirate Wallet

I have a habit of buying fabric and never getting around to using it and this piratey print I got at Joann's is no exception.  A while back, I was really into making these little card wallets (excuse the quality of the pictures--they were from before I learned how to take quality photos) and would pre-cut out all the pieces.   But then I would get distracted with another more fun project, and those cut pieces just sat in a drawer, forgotten.  So, as I was looking through my fabric stash for another project, I came across the pirate print and in true me form, I got distracted from the first project and decided to finally put together the wallet :)  The only thing I did differently is that I used fabric for the back pocket opposed to the vinyl I was using before.  I like the fabric pocket much better.

 




The back pocket.

Vinyl back pocket

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment